Issue of Application Forms for Classes 1 to 9
The application forms can be downloaded from the school’s website www.pssenior.edu.in from 01/02/2023 ,filled and submitted in the School’s office.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Application form duly filled in and signed by the parent / guardian furnishing complete and correct particulars
- A copy of the original birth certificate in support of the date of birth in the case of admission to Pre-K.G.
- Address proof of parent (Government-issued document)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school – In the case of students from schools not affiliated to the CBSE, the Transfer Certificate should be countersigned by an Officer not below the rank of District Inspector of Schools of the Education Department of the concerned State or Union Territory. This is not necessary for candidates from schools affiliated to the CBSE Board.
- Conduct certificate issued by the Head of the previous institution
- Progress reports / mark sheets of the previous schools for admission to classes I to X and duly authenticated mark sheet for admission to Class XI
- Students seeking admission to class XI will have to produce a migration certificate.
Documents in points (3) and (4) in the list above must be produced before June 15 failing which provisional admission granted would be cancelled automatically. The school has the right to withdraw admission in case incorrect information is furnished.